Today, I’d like to share some information about Hashimoto’s, which is a thyroid condition that has become autoimmune. Some common symptoms of Hashimoto’s include:
- Changes in hair
- Energy level changes as it relates to muscles
Often these symptoms are related to not just the thyroid condition itself, but to other systems within the body being out of balance. For this reason, it is really important to work with a practitioner that can help you understand the root cause of the condition and teach you ways to improve the systems that are not functioning properly.
Hashimoto’s Impact on Daily Life
If you do have Hashimoto’s you probably have noticed that some of the areas of your life are starting to become affected. Without having an optimal energy level you might find yourself having trouble getting out of bed. Maybe you’re feeling like you can’t keep up with the everyday demands of life like you once did. Perhaps, you are moodier and it’s starting to affect your relationships with your family, your children, or your partner. Often, women who have Hashimoto’s even say that their level of intimacy with their partner isn’t normal because they just don’t have the energy.
Quite likely, this condition has been developing for years. It is not something that just comes on all of a sudden. Hashimoto’s is a result of several systems being tipped out of balance for a long period of time.
There is Help
Fortunately, there is a way to get through Hashimoto’s. It’s important to know that you just don’t have to live with the symptoms. I’d like to help you get back on track. By taking a closer look to see how your body is functioning, we can work together so that you can regain your life.
Want to learn more about Hashimoto’s, listen to my full video:
What did you think of this blog?
- If you’d like to learn more about this, please contact me at Angela Simpson Functional Medicine/Contact. I look forward to discussing your health, and the optimal solution to solving your greatest health concerns.
- Join my Facebook Group Functional Medicine Physio for Women.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for additional information and to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment or question below.