Have you noticed that your headaches seem to follow your menstrual cycle? This is definitely not uncommon for cycling women. In this Facebook Live video, I am discussing hormonal headaches and some of the common concerns I hear from my patients. Find out:
- Why hormonal headaches seem to get worse in peri-menopause and menopause.
- What triggers them – is it more than just hormonal fluctuations?
- Why taking NSAIDs, Tylenol or prescription drugs is not the answer and could be making your symptoms gradually worsen over time.
- Simple lifestyle strategies that could help eliminate these symptoms and others such as anxiety/mood changes, low libido, joint pain/chronic pain, and fatigue.
I know how hormonal headaches can interfere with your life. Maybe you are missing work or unable to participate in activities with your friends or family. Perhaps you are relying on medications just to make it through the day.
I’d Like To Help
The good news is you don’t have to live with this happening month after month. I’d be happy to work with you to get to the root cause of your headaches. To discuss your symptoms and a solution to them, book a complimentary initial consult at http://bit.ly/38SzOiW.
By discovering where your headaches are coming from, you can rebalance your body now, and start living your best life!
Watch my Facebook Live on hormonal headaches here:
What did you think of this blog?
- If you’d like to learn more about this, please contact me at Angela Simpson Functional Medicine/Contact. I look forward to discussing your health, and the optimal solution to solving your greatest health concerns.
- Join my Facebook Group Functional Medicine for Hormonal Imbalances.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for additional information and to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment or question below.