Are you experiencing skin issues such as acne, rashes, dry skin, pigmentation, or premature aging? You’re probably wondering why this is occurring. Perhaps, you have acne flare-ups or other skin issues that occur at different stages of your cycles. If you are in perimenopause or menopause you are probably wondering why you are dealing with something that happens in the teen and early twenty years.
In this Facebook Live video, I’m discussing hormonal imbalances and skin issues. I’m talking about:
- How hormone imbalance could be the cause of skin issues, but the issues could stem from something else.
- How skin is one of the biggest reflections of our body’s overall health and wellness.
- How to determine which systems in the body need the most rebalancing in order to achieve optimal overall health and wellness.
- How skin health is connected to inflammation levels, toxin levels in our body, and liver and gut health, and why it is so important to rebalance these areas of our bodies to prevent disease and maintain optimal wellness long term.
When I’m treating a patient, I want to get to the root cause of their skin issues or hormonal imbalance. There are a variety of different things that could be happening and it’s important to narrow down the root cause in order to treat the condition.
Watch my full Facebook Live here:
I’d Like To Help
To learn more about hormone imbalance as it relates to skin issues, please contact me for a complimentary initial consultation – http://bit.ly/38SzOiW.
There are ways to rebalance your skin health naturally. You don’t have to use expensive skin care products, or medications to do this. Let’s work together and I can show you simple ways to improve not only your skin but your health as well!
What did you think of this blog?
- If you’d like to learn more about this, please contact me at Angela Simpson Functional Medicine/Contact. I look forward to discussing your health, and the optimal solution to solving your greatest health concerns.
- Join my Facebook Group Functional Medicine for Hormonal Imbalances.
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel for additional information and to get notifications when new videos are available!
- Leave a comment or question below.